- Our Difference
- Art of Facility Maintenance
How can an asset capture be provided for almost 200 locations in 2 weeks?
With national ADA regulation changes set to become effective in March 2011, a retailer needed a comprehensive asset capture of individual stores. The retailer needed the consulting information delivered for over 170 stores in a 2 weeks time frame.
Scope of the Work
- Schedule 174 locations where asset capture will be conducted.
- Provide detailed survey of individual locations, including specified areas and finishes.
- Review location according to checklist.
- Supplement documentation with 60 specific photos.
The constraints of the project included:
- Large amount of photos needed bogged down email and internet capacity.
- Coordination of multiple locations in compressed time span.
Our solution to this project included:
- Incorporate cloud-based project management sheet accessible to client for photo viewing and real-time updates.
- Cloud-based calendar was implemented for the coordination of multiple teams at multiple locations.
The retailer was provided with a robust account of the condition of each location in order for concerns to be addressed. The capture became verified information to assist in smarter budgeting and repair scheduling decisions.