- Our Difference
- Art of Facility Maintenance
Verified data supports smarter decisions. Store and facility maintenance teams are expected to aggressively protect their brand, despite lacking visibility within each store. Imagine what’s possible when your decisions are based on verified information…
A boutique or luxury retailer sells upper price point items and needs to maintain a pampered shopping experience for their clients. Each location needs to stay in compliance while not disrupting the
client experience. Better project plans are developed, scheduled, and executed with an intimate understanding of each location.
Familiarity with Locations
Learning their stores nuances to make smarter decisions.
- Photo and video tours of store to better engage Facility Departments when making decisions.
- Verified information of each location’s key unique brand elements.
- Verified information of each location’s repeating maintenance items.
Proactive brand compliance to derive more value from the store visit.
- Qualitative review of work orders completed in the prior three months.
- Completed store inspection, looking for damaged and/or no other operating as intended items.
Search our site :
Our blog :ADA Compliance bold pursuit of normal brand protection Clarity communication Communication Tips emergency maintenance Emerging Leaders Program entrepreneur entrepreneurship esicom expansion exterior painting facility maintenance facility solutions fixture rollout Focus green initiatives Human Resources john John Fairclough Laurie Ledonne leadership Michael Fairclough national maintenance normal ohn fairclough organizational chart preventative maintenance project management pursuit of normal quotes Resicom resicom custom painting resicomonline resicomonline.com retail maintenance retail painting smartspend specialty project resicom strategic planning structure verus consulting www.innovatemaintenance.com www.resicomonline.com