- Our Difference
- Art of Facility Maintenance
Facilities Departments can make their brand better.
- Leak management
- General safety and vandalism repairs
- Finish repairs – storefront, walls, ceiling, flooring – painting, flooring and decorative finishes
- Brand element repairs – fixtures, props and marketing
Planned/Preventative Maintenance (PM) These projects typically bundle multiple trades services helping clients extend life cycles and/or maintain their designed appearance while driving down per item costs.
- Multi-trade preventative maintenance program development
- Life cycle extension
- Bundled On-Demand maintenance item inspection and repair – safety, finish, and brand elements
- Data Capture
Capital Expenditures: These are typically one time, individual renovation projects.
- ADA compliance retrofits and remodels
- Full scale remodeling
- Store closings
Rollouts / Special Projects: Tend to be planned and help companies update items/fixtures/color schemes, etc. They help keep the brand relevant and/or functioning more effectively and in brand or ADA compliance. These projects often involve differentiating brand elements, fixtures and finishes.
- Refreshes and Recolors
- Brand element change-outs and retrofits
- Specialty trade projects – electrostatic painting, decorative plaster and anti-graffiti coatings
Consulting: Developing and teaching a brand’s Standard of Care is often the most critical component in building an overall strategic plan for a Facilities Department. It provides verified information to help retailers make smarter spending decisions. A pro-active approach to maintenance leading to overall reduction in facility repairs and maintenance costs.
- Data Capture – location specific information
- “Building Brand Experts” training
- ADA compliance audits
- Bundled and preventative maintenance program development
- “Request for Proposal” development
Search our site :
Our blog :ADA Compliance bold pursuit of normal brand protection Clarity communication Communication Tips emergency maintenance Emerging Leaders Program entrepreneur entrepreneurship esicom expansion exterior painting facility maintenance facility solutions fixture rollout Focus green initiatives Human Resources john John Fairclough Laurie Ledonne leadership Michael Fairclough national maintenance normal ohn fairclough organizational chart preventative maintenance project management pursuit of normal quotes Resicom resicom custom painting resicomonline resicomonline.com retail maintenance retail painting smartspend specialty project resicom strategic planning structure verus consulting www.innovatemaintenance.com www.resicomonline.com