- Our Difference
- Art of Facility Maintenance
Resicom is committed to getting better at the things that matter to us. We call it the bold pursuit of what normal should be. It should be normal that a company can create opportunities for the employees that help build our business.
Open Position :: Dispatcher
The Dispatcher role in Operations is responsible for logistics coordination of all in-house resources including manpower, fleet, warehouse and stock. This role reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Ideal candidate skill set
- Solid understanding of work scope within trades industry
- General knowledge base of various trades disciplines
- Familiarity with state labor laws
- Communicates well within different levels of organization
- Excels at relationship management and conflict resolution
- Ability to produce multi-media technician training resources
- Ability to coach technicians and promote development
- Demonstrates company culture, policy and procedure
- Thrives within and produces exemplary results in high pressure situations
Dispatcher is responsible for holding technician team accountable and tracking performance. Dispatcher KPIs include revenue per technician, capital management and project expediting.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.